The Toughbook 19 features a 10.1" LCD capable of up to 6000 nit in direct sunlight, and an Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor.* Integrated options include a 3MP camera, backlit keyboard (emissive or rubber), GPS receiver, Gobi™3000 and Verizon or ATT 4G mobile broadband and a dual touch LCD (touchscreen and digitizer). In addition, a 6-foot drop & IP65 certified1 design with a full magnesium alloy case, helps to ensure that the Toughbook 19 will stand up to the most rigorous environments.* model CF-191Tested by national independent third party lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV for transit drop test and IEC 60529 Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3 for IP65
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel vPro, Core Inside and vPro Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
· MIL-STD-810G certified (6' drop, shock, vibration, rain, dust, sand, altitude, freeze/thaw, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity, explosive atmosphere)1
· IP65 certified sealed all-weather design1
· UL1604 class I division 2, groups ABCD certified model
· Hard drive heater
· Full magnesium alloy case with hand strap
· Shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive with quick-release
· Pre-installed replaceable screen film for LCD protection
· Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit2 or
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit2
· Panasonic Utilities, Panasonic Dashboard, Recovery Partition
· Intel® Core™ i5-3320M vPro™ Processor
- 2.6GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
- Intel® Smart Cache 3MB
STORAGE & MEMORY
· 4GB SDRAM (DDR3-1333MHz) standard, expandable to 8GB4,5
· 500GB 7200rpm hard drive (shock-mounted flex-connect with quick-release)5
- Optional 128GB and 256GB reinforced flex-connect solid state drives (SSD)5
· 10.1" XGA sunlight-viewable LED 1024 x 768 (touchscreen or optional dual touch)
- TransflectivePlus and Panasonic CircuLumin™ technology
- 1-6000 nit (depending on lighting conditions and settings)6
- AR, AG and circular polarizer
· Intel® QM67 video controller, max. 1557MB shared VRAM with 32-bit4
· External video support up to 1280 x 1024 at 16.7 million colors
· Concealed mode
· Intel® high-definition audio compliant
· Integrated speaker
· Keyboard volume and mute controls
KEYBOARD & INPUT
· Touchscreen or dual touch (touchscreen and digitizer models)
· Integrated stylus holder
· 82-key with dedicated Windows® key
· Pressure-sensitive touchpad with vertical scrolling support
· PC card type II x 1
· SD card (SDXC)
· ExpressCard/54 x 1
· Docking connector Dedicated 100-pin
· VGA D-sub 15-pin
· Headphones/speaker Mini-jack stereo
· Microphone/line in Mini-jack stereo
· Serial D-sub 9-pin
· Ext. antenna conn. (x 2) 50 ohm coaxial
· USB 2.0 (x 2) 4-pin
· IEEE 1394a (FireWire) 4-pin
· 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ-45
· 56K Modem RJ-11
· Optional integrated LTE 4G mobile broadband
· Optional integrated Gobi™2000 3G mobile broadband
· Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 802.11a/b/g/n
· Bluetooth® v2.1 + EDR (Class 1)
- Authentication: LEAP, WPA, 802.1x, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, PEAP
- Encryption: CKIP, TKIP, 128-bit and 64-bit WEP, Hardware AES
· Dual high-gain antenna pass-through
· Slide on/off switch
· Lithium ion battery pack (11.1V, typical 5600mAh, minimum 5300mAh)
· Battery operation: 9 hours (touchscreen), 8.5 hours (dual touch)7
· Battery charging time: 3.5 hours7
· AC Adapter: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz, auto sensing/switching worldwide power supply
· Suspend/Resume Function, Hibernation, Standby, ACPI BIOS
· Password Security: Supervisor, User, Hard Disk Lock
· Kensington cable lock slot
· Trusted platform module (TPM) security chip v.1.2
· Computrace® theft protection agent in BIOS8
· Intel® Anti-Theft Technology
· Optional fingerprint reader
· Optional SmartCard reader
· 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
· 8.5"(L) x 10.7"(W) x 1.9"(H)
· 5.1 lbs.
· LTE 4G mobile broadband
· Gobi™2000 3G mobile broadband (EV-DO Rev. A, HSPA)
· 3MP camera with auto focus and dual LED light10
· GPS receiver
· Backlit keyboard – sealed rubber or plastic emissive
· SmartCard reader
· Fingerprint reader
· HDD and battery lock
· AC Adapter (3-prong) CF-AA6503A2M
· Lithium Ion Battery Pack11 CF-VZSU48U
· Battery Charger CF-VCBTB2W
· LIND 5-Bay Battery Charger PACH518-1858-P
· LIND Car Adapter 120W CF-LNDDC120
· LIND Car Adapter 120W
Mounting Bracket CF-LNDBRK120
· LIND Car/AC Adapter 90W
(with USB port) CF-LNDACDC90
· LIND Car Adapter 90W MIL-STD CF-LNDMLDC90
· LIND Car Adapter 80W CF-LNDDC80
· LIND Shutdown Timer CF-LNDLPT
· InfoCase ComUniversal Jr.
Carrying Case TBCCOMUJR-P
· InfoCase Backpack TBCBPK-P
· InfoCase Always-on 19 Case TBC19AOCS-P
· InfoCase 19 “X” Hand Strap TBC19XSTP-P
· InfoCase Shoulder Strap TBCTMSS-P
· LaCie External USB Multi Drive TT-DVDRW8XL91U
· Memory Cards
– 4GB DDR3 CF-WMBA1004G
· Desktop Dock CF-VEB191AU
· Vehicle Dock
– No pass-through See Dealer
– Dual pass-through CF-WEB194AC
· Dual Touch Replacement
Stylus (for Digitizer) CF-VNP012U
· Touchscreen Replacement Stylus CF-VNP003U
· Tether CF-VNT002U
· 10.4" LCD Protector Film
for Touchscreen and Dual Touch CF-VPF11U
Please consult your reseller or Panasonic representative before purchasing.
1. Tested by national independent third party lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV for transit drop test and IEC 60529 Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3 for IP65.
2. A full set of Windows XP drivers are available at panasonic.com/toughbook/support.
3. An Intel Core i7 processor is also available.
4. Total usable memory will be less depending upon actual system configuration. Maximum of 4GB of memory when equipped with camera. Windows 7 64-bit max. VRAM is 1696MB with 4GB of memory.
5. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes.
6. 1000 nit without ambient light assistance. Up to 6000 nit in clear, sunny conditions under direct sunlight.
7. Battery performance features such as charge time and life span can vary according to the conditions under which the computer and battery are used. Battery operation and recharge times will vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences. Battery testing results from MobileMark 2007.
8. Requires software and activation to enable theft protection.
9. Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your notebook configuration.
10. Camera replaces the second memory slot located on the bottom of the PC.
11. 10.65V, 5700mAh.